This Cookies Policy concerns any user of the website www.linxens.com (hereafter the “Website”), that is any person accessing and browsing the Website.
You may obtain information on the nature of the cookies stored, accept or refuse them wholly for the WEBSITE and its services, or service by service, according to article 5 hereunder.
ARTICLE 1. WHO’S COLLECTING MY DATA?
The data controller of user’s data which are collected via the Website is the Linxens Holding company, a SAS with a share capital of 283 267 190 euros, listed in the trade register of Versailles under number 534539986, having its registered office located at 37, Rue Des Closeaux, 78200 Mantes-La-Jolie, France, publishes and operates the Website accessible at www.linxens.com (hereafter “Linxens” or “We” or “Us”).
ARTICLE 2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your terminal when you visit our Website. It records some information about your navigation or your on-line behavior allowing Linxens to improve and facilitate your experience as an internet user.
ARTICLE 3. WHAT DOES A COOKIE DO?
The cookies used on the Website serve to improve your navigation and the services that Linxens offers.
In practice, technical cookies allow Linxens to authenticate you, identify you, and accelerate your navigation on our Website and the access to its various functionalities. Cookies, where appropriate, record your preferences or evaluate the different uses of the Website.
Cookies used for traffic measurement as well as tracking cookies could be used by Linxens, in order to establish traffic statistics of the WEBSITE, in order to improve and always offer you greater comfort during your visit of the WEBSITE, and to offer you advertisements and promotional offers targeted to your interests.
ARTICLE 4. THE WEBSITE COOKIES AND THEIR PURPOSE
Linxens favors transparency in data processing. As such, and in order for your information to be as clear as possible, you will find below the description of the cookies used on the Website as well as their purpose:
4.1 The Linxens Cookies
4.1.1 Necessary cookies are mainly used to improve your navigation on the Website. They will send information to our Website and your browser: memorization of the information related to a form (identifier, address), display preferences of your terminal (language, resolution), security measures like the timeout session, etc.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
4.1.2 Statistics cookies of the Website help us better understand the use of the Website and to offer you quality services:
4.2 Third-party Cookies (Marketing)
By visiting the Website, partner companies may install cookies on your terminal.
The use of these cookies is subject to the same restrictions on personal data protection established by the regulation in force, in particular the French Data Protection Act n°78- 17 of 6th January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 of 27th April 2016 referred to as “GDPR”.
In your navigation settings, and as described in the article 5 below, you can disable these third-party cookies separately or at the same time as the cookies.
These cookies are used by the Website’s advertising providers.
They allow to identify the services viewed or purchased and they favor the personalization of the advertising offer. The cookies included in advertisements aim to provide information and statistics on the relevance of their distribution (number of users clicking on the advertisement, number of times displayed, etc.).
ARTICLE 5. HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES?
On your computers, smartphones and other Internet access devices, the browser software accepts cookies on Websites by default.
Nevertheless, you remain in control of the setting up of these cookies since you have the possibility to set your browser software to:
- Accept or refuse the cookies located on the Website;
- Systematically refuse all the cookies;
- Ask your prior consent to the installation of each cookie that appears during your Internet browsing.
In order to do this, you only need to refer to your browser’s software and follow its instructions. For example (these examples can evolve according to the different updates of the browsers):
- About Internet Explorer™: menu Tools ► Internet options ► Privacy Tab ► choose your preferred level;
- About Firefox™: menu Tools ► Options ► Privacy and Security panel ► choose the desired options;
- About Chrome™: More button ► Settings ► Advanced ► Content Settings ► Choose the desired options;
- About Safari™: Safari (Settings logo) ► Preferences ► Security ► Show Cookies ► Choose the desired options;
- Avec Opera™: menu Tools ► Preferences ► Advanced tab ► Cookies tab ► Manage cookies ► Choose the desired options;
As stated above, by choosing to block our cookies, Linxens would like to inform you that navigation on the Website and / or the use of certain functionalities may be altered. In any case, if you choose to delete all cookies, your user experience will be strongly affected and your browsing preferences will be erased.
ARTICLE 6. YOUR CONSENT
By browsing the Website, you agree that Linxens installs so-called "technical" cookies that access, register and consult information stored in your terminal equipment:
- Having for exclusive purpose to enable or facilitate electronic communication;
- Strictly necessary to provide the online communication service of the Website.
When you registered on the Website, you were also informed of the presence of tracking cookies designed in particular to suggest you offers tailored to your interests and to carry out statistics of visits and the possibility to object by accessing to this Cookies Policy.
If the browser allows, you may withdraw your consent at any time and disable these cookies, following the procedure described in article 4 and article 5. However, Linxens informs you that such deactivation may slow down and/or disrupt the access to the Website.
ARTICLE 7. YOUR RIGHTS
In the context of your use of the Website, Linxens may collect personal data that relates to you.
Personal data means any information relating to a natural person that is identified or that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (article 4-1 GDPR),
In accordance with the regulation in force, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access (article 15 GDPR), to rectification (article 16 GDPR), in order to update and/or complete your personal data;
- Right to erasure (article 17 GDPR), when your personal data is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or when the collection, the use, the disclosure or the storage is forbidden;
- Right to withdraw your consent to the data processing at any time (article 13-2c GDPR), when this processing is legally based on your express consent;
- Right to restriction of the processing of your personal data (article 18 GDPR);
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data (article 21 GDPR);
- Right to portability of the data that you have provided to Us, when this data is subject to processing carried out by automated means based on your consent or a contract (article 20 GDPR);
- Right to define the fate of your personal data post-mortem and to choose that We shall communicate (or not) this data to third-parties that you would appoint beforehand;
In the event of death, and in the absence of instructions from you, Linxens undertakes to destroy your personal data, except when their retention is necessary for purposes of proof or to fulfill a legal obligation.
You can exercise your rights by using one of the following means:
- By different forms and functionalities located on our WEBSITE, especially via the contact form;
- By e-mail, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By mail, to: Linxens Group DPO at 37, Rue Des Closeaux, 78200 Mantes-La-Jolie, France.
In addition, if your browser permits, you can disable these cookies at any time by referring to the procedures detailed in article 5 above.
ARTICLE 8. STORAGE PERIOD
The information stored in your terminal (ex: cookies), as well as any other element used to identify you for audience statistic purposes, are not stored beyond a period of thirteen (13) months following their installation. Beyond this period, the purely attendance data associated with an identifier are either deleted or anonymized.
For further information about the cookies (how to manage them, delete them, and identify them), you can visit the French supervisory authority’s Website (in French): www.cnil.fr.
ANNEX: Linxens Cookies and Third-party Cookies