For our Linxens manufacturing site in Changi, specialised in the manufacture of smart card connectors, we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Attend to daily production technical issues related to processes as to ensure smooth production flow
• Lead, co-ordinate and execute continuous improvement in his/her workshop
• Attend to all quality issues and work with Quality Assurance Department to resolve / contain problem using Plant Lean methodology (QRQC).
• Work closely with the Engineering and R&D departments to transit new processes/ technology and transfer into production line on time
• Embarks on productivity, quality & cost reduction program
• Drive toward company KPI (Key Performance Index) and internal PPM target
• Deploy SPC on his/her processes to achieve optimism CP/CPK
• Ensure safety, discipline and housekeeping compliance
• Establish / updated document on processes parameter and work instruction
• Provide training to employees on procedures/ processes
• Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronic with 3 years of experience in Semiconductor/ manufacturing plant, production lines;
• Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronic with 5 years of experience in Semiconductor/ manufacturing plant, production lines;
• Require technical analytical thinking skills
• Ability to interact with external and internal partners
• Positive attitude, strong sense of responsibility; able to work independently, Initiative
• Knowledge of different manufacturing/ quality mechanisms/ tools for production problem solving
• Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing would be an advantage
You are motivated to join a committed employer with teams made of highly-skilled professionals who wish to surpass themselves in a results-oriented culture dedicated to their clients? You believe in continuous improvement and are looking for exciting challenges? Join our team in Singapore!