Linxens Coil on Module (CoM) inlay uses an RFID link instead of the mechanical connection typically used between the card antenna and the module.
This improves the robustness and long-term reliability of dual-interface (DIF) ID documents and simplifies card design and manufacturing making these processes more efficient and less complicated.
- Flexibility to combine chip types and card antennas
- Single card antenna layout for different chip/module combinations
- Based on flip chip technology
- Highest reliability levels thanks to integrated antenna and inductive coupling
- Laser and non-laser engravable designs available
Qualified chip types
- SLE 77CLFX240AP(M)
- SLE 78CLFX400AP(M)
- Polycarbonate (PC)