For our Linxens manufacturing site in Changi, specialised in the manufacture of smart card connectors, we are looking for a HR Specialist.
- Oversee the entire recruitment/ staffing function/process for the company for both direct and indirect positions which have to be in line with TAFEP and MOM guidelines for employment
- Onboarding/ off boarding, work pass administration (application & cancellation), administer employees for pre-employment and critical medical examination
- Management of external recruitment agencies according to the standards set by the company
Branding & partnerships
- Initiate projects/ programs to help brand Linxens internally and externally such as through career roadshows with MOM, WDA, tertiary institutions, polytechnics and ITE
- Establish partnerships with the educational institutions and internships program - local and foreign/overseas internship
- Sponsorship of book prizes/awards for the educational institutions to help promote Linxens
- Facilitates employee engagement sessions together with the line management, exit interviews, face to face communication with new employees upon confirmation
- Dealing with disciplinary issues, grievances, performance improvement plans and other matters concerning employee relations and engagement
- Manpower/headcount and attrition monitoring, analysis and reporting for site
- Annual headcount budgeting together with the line management. KPI tracking and keeping track of recruitment status /time to hire
- Degree in Arts/Arts & Social Science/ Business; Diploma in Business and Management is acceptable with at least 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to plan and organize. Matured and self-driven
- Good knowledge of the Employment Act, TAFEP and local laws
You are motivated to join a committed employer with teams made of highly-skilled professionals who wish to surpass themselves in a results-oriented culture dedicated to their clients? You believe in continuous improvement and are looking for exciting challenges? Join our team in Singapore!